'83 Van Diemen for sale

To: <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: '83 Van Diemen for sale
From: "Garrettson, Dr. Charles" <CGARRETT@thehill.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:15:13 -0400
Hello everyone. I am forced to put up my '83 Van Diemen for sale. It is
in excellent shape, fully equipped, and ready to go. I have many extra
parts, 3 sets of custom alloy wheels, jump battery, formula jack, fuel
jugs...everything you would need. While I have barely used the car
myself [my reason for selling] I did invest quite a bit into new
parts/weight reduction. The car won three regional championships and
came in 2nd in a fourth before I bought it, and I have not changed the
setup...only reduced weight, as I indicated. If anyone is interested, or
if you know anyone who might be interested, please contact me. I will be
very glad to discuss the car in detail, and I have photos that I can
send on line, if interested [one included]. I am asking $7K, including a
three-year old trailer, but that price is negotiable.

Thanks,
Chuck Garrettson
610/705-0647

 <<03_1A.JPG>>

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
03_1A.JPG]

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///