Re: New CM - Literally!

To: rasmussend@mindspring.com, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New CM - Literally!
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:37:46 EST
rasmussend@mindspring.com writes:

<< As I'm sitting here killing time waiting for my wife's delayed airline
 flight to get closer to home so I can pick her up at the airport I happened
 to checkout the entry for the Meridian Tour:

 How many of you guys/gals knew this was coming? (i.e. John Neighbors and
 Craig Carr driving a 2000 Van Diemen)

    24 David Norris         86 Royale RP33 Yellow     Kumho
Kentucky
       Floyds Knobs, IN     RF Racing                                  CEN
    38 Al Cram              87 Tiga S2000 yellow      Hoosier          Iowa
 [138] Iowa City, IA        NutriWise-Iowa                             CENDIV
    52 Ross Fortini         88 Van Diemen FF1600 Whit Hoosier          Chi
       Libertyville, IL     Team Spridle                               CENDIV
    78 Patrick Bullis       79 Lola T-540 White       Hoosier          Chi
       Marengo, IL          Benchmark                                  CENDIV
    97 John Neighbors       00 Van Diemen BF00K White                  OhV
 [197] Westerville, OH      Neighbors Racing /                         CENDIV
   138 Del Long             87 Tiga S2000 yellow      Hoosier          Iowa
 [38]  Cedar Rapids, IA     Sprinto.com                                CENDIV
   197 Craig Carr           00 Van Dieman FF                           OhV
 [97]  Poland, OH           Neighbors Racing                           CENDIV

 Neat!!!

 Dick Rasmussen
 CM 85
 85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford >>

Wow! Several names I don't know(Thats not saying much).  So anybody wanna
pick the winner?????  I'll take Cram for $50.00.

I thought the new VanDiemans had really long wheelbases after around 1997???
Any thought on that??? I'm gonna see one today I will take a close look.

Mike(Still taken Cram for fifty)B. 99cm

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///