Re: OK OK I'll lighten the car; sorta

To: rasmussend@mindspring.com, cmathews@theramp.net, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OK OK I'll lighten the car; sorta
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 19:36:52 EST
rasmussend@mindspring.com writes:

<< Mike's collection of "holes" photographs well, however! I'm sure glad I
 don't live near his shop. Even at very friendly prices I'd go broke very
 quickly. Almost as fast as if I lived near Taylor Racing and could easily
 get lightweight drivetrain parts (of which I currently have NONE).

 Dick Rasmussen
 CM 85
 85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford >>

I'm just having a goodtime with all of this. I like to make things from
scratch. Its very
satisfying for me. If you lived near me(Dick R) it wouldn't cost you
anything. We would be building stuff on Saturdays at my shop with materials
that came out of the scrap barrels. I have to admit the brake rotor project
was a little expensive and it did take an entire weekend for me to machine
them on the lathe(The snow was soft and wet that weekend anyway)!  As far as
the lightening the driver thing goes?? I know
I'm fat, there is no need to remind me further. I remember what Dick R. said
a couple years ago. "You should love the way your car looks, because you are
gonna work on it and look at it more than you ever drive it"

Mike(I love to work on it, them) B.

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///