autojumble

Re: [Autojumble] MGB A/C units for sale

To: "British Motor Classics, Ltd." <bmcspares@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Autojumble] MGB A/C units for sale
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:47:43 -0700 (PDT)
--===============0866319631==

--0-1955050765-1206380863=:88939

I  do not see it in the text below. Do I have to sign into flickr perhaps for
that?

"British Motor Classics, Ltd." <bmcspares@aol.com> wrote:

As I still have these units I have reconsidered what there value might be. I
have dropped the price considerably to hopefully sell.  I have sold these type
of units in the past for twice the money but then I live in Phoenix AZ.

  I have photos at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bmcspares/sets/72157603991231910/

  The units are all out of MGB's and are marked accordingly.    These are the
dash components with the evaporators in them, the switch's are included as was
any wiring harness that came with them. None of them come with compressors,
condensers,  and all hoses would have to be made up to fit.

The prices in the text is my asking price, I am open to all reasonable offers.
All shipping will be actual costs plus $10 for shipping and handling due to box
costs and packing materials.  I take money orders and checks. All checks will
have to clear our bank prior to shipping.

Jon Nyhus
British Motor Classics, Ltd.
Phoenix AZ

---------------------------------
--0-1955050765-1206380863=:88939

I&nbsp; do not see it in the text below. Do I have to sign into flickr perhaps
for that?&nbsp;<BR><BR><B><I>"British Motor Classics, Ltd."
&lt;bmcspares@aol.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px
solid"><BR><BR>As I still have these units I have reconsidered what
there&nbsp;value might be. I have dropped the price considerably to hopefully
sell.&nbsp; I have sold these type of units in the past for twice the money but
then I live in Phoenix AZ.<BR>  <DIV
id=AOLMsgPart_2_1fcec020-1003-4420-9496-03f6250e8c50><BR>  <DIV>I have photos
at: <A href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/bmcspares/sets/72157603991231910/";
target=_blank>http://www.flickr.com/photos/bmcspares/sets/72157603991231910/</A></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>  <DIV>The units are all out of MGB's&nbsp;and are marked
accordingly.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;These are the&nbsp;dash components with the
evaporators in them, the switch's are included as
 was any wiring harness that came with them. None of them come with
compressors,&nbsp;condensers,&nbsp; and all hoses would have to be made up to
fit.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR><BR>The prices&nbsp;in the text is my asking price,
I am open to all reasonable offers.&nbsp; All shipping will be actual costs
plus $10 for shipping and handling due to box costs and packing
materials.&nbsp; I take money orders and checks. All checks will have
to&nbsp;clear our bank prior to shipping.<BR><BR>Jon Nyhus<BR>British Motor
Classics, Ltd.<BR>Phoenix AZ</DIV></DIV>  <DIV class=aol_ad_footer
id=u8CA5BEAEB250AA4-1130-427><FONT style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF; COLOR:
black">  <HR style="MARGIN-TOP: 10px">  Planning your summer road trip? Check
out <A
title=http://travel.aol.com/travel-guide/united-states?ncid=aoltrv00030000000015

href="http://travel.aol.com/travel-guide/united-states?ncid=aoltrv00030000000015";
 target=_blank>AOL Travel Guides</A>.</FONT>
subscribed as
leylandauto@yahoo.com<BR><BR>Autojumble@autox.team.net<BR>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/autojumble<BR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><p>&#32;

      <hr size=1>Never miss a thing.  <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs";> Make Yahoo