autojumble

[Autojumble] Wire wheels for sale - 48 spoke, 15x4.5", with adaptors,

To: autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: [Autojumble] Wire wheels for sale - 48 spoke, 15x4.5", with adaptors,
From: nwolf@u.washington.edu
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:31:54 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy
   I have a set of five 15"x4.5" 48-spoke wire wheels from my Triumph TR4,
which I've converted to vintage alloy wheels. The wheels come with adaptors,
knock-offs, lug nuts, inner tubes, and spacers for converting back and forth
between wires and regular wheels. The splines are a little worn on a couple of
the wheels and adaptors, and one wheel has very loose spokes. No spokes are
broken, but several are bent. This set was working fine on the car except for
the really loose one which made a "grunk grunk grunk" sound. The wheels were
all repainted about five years ago, but they probably need some work now. The
spare has a very old tire on it with some cracking in the rubber. The
knock-offs are functional but not pretty. $100 obo. I won't ship, but I could
deliver between Port Angeles and Port Townsend, WA or maybe a bit further for a
fee.
   Thanks!
-Nick Wolf
nwolf@u.washington.edu