autojumble

[Autojumble] Ignition switch, Lock insert needed, FA 576 & FS 955

To: Autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: [Autojumble] Ignition switch, Lock insert needed, FA 576 & FS 955
From: Pete Groh <petegroh@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 14:05:43 -0800 (PST)
Pete Groh, Ellicott City MD USA  I maintain a wanted list for car
owners who had there ignition lock insert changes, or get a car build
record and the key code number is listed. If you have any spare
switchs, see if you have on hand. Will purchase outright, or can give
you the car owners e-mail address for direct contact.
I cut keys by code using american key blanks. When I attend British car
shows, or locate a Auto re-cyle yard, will look for lock inserts with
the letters/numbers on the face of the switch. Example; MRN, FNR, FA,
FP or FS series or FA 576.  Car shops and vendor who know me save this
item for me. I can usually pick up at show for $1.00 to $3.00 each (no
key). I can cut you a key for your car in a mutual exchange, or for any
locks for Glove box locks or the Boot.
Pete Groh
PS, also looking for glove box locks for early Jaguar cars, or Nash
Metropolitan cars.