Re: [Alpines] oil pressure relief valve

To: mrtebo@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: [Alpines] oil pressure relief valve
From: D W Spearing via Alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 16:12:02 GMT
Cc: alpines@autox.team.net
Full-name: "D W Spearing" <kb9csw@juno.com>
Hi,I read the article which you mentioned and modified the valve to regulate
the pressure at 55psi several years back and it worked well.  The problem that
I recently had was that the pressure went high and destroyed the gauge!  I
really need to pull it apart (when the temp warms up) and see what blocked the
valve closed; I suspect parts of the cheap pistons which broke.  Thanx for the
thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~David Wm Spearing
 kb9csw@juno.com