[Alpines] Partially Restored Alpine For Sale in Palm Springs, California

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Alpines] Partially Restored Alpine For Sale in Palm Springs, California
From: Robert Hamilton via Alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 18:36:12 -0300
Hi everyone,

A lady who has been in contact with me since 1998 while rebuilding
her Alpine, is moving out of the country and is selling this
partially restored Sunbeam Talbot  Drophead Coupe with the body
already painted red. She says that some parts have been misplaced but
the majority are there. as you can see from the images on the I
created and information on this car and how to contact her.

http://www.sunbeamtalbot.info/DT%20Drophead/

Please Call the Owner 760-218-8972 For Additional Information.

Again, I am only the messenger.

Take care,
Bob

[]

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
Sunbeam Talbots - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon, 1953-1954
Sunbeam Talbot Web Page: www.sunbeamtalbot.info (or .org)
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca

1179eac1.jpg"; x-mac-type="4A504547"; x-mac-creator="4A565752]

** alpines@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive