[Alpines] Broken door Stop retainer bracket Required 3rd attempt,

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: [Alpines] Broken door Stop retainer bracket Required 3rd attempt,
From: John and Sandra Lee <jsrlee@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:23:01 -0600
One of the doors on my Tiger needs a replacement door stop retainer
bracket. AT SOME point the door must have been wrenched open way beyond
it`s limit and ruined the brbracket. I`M HOPING someone out there has a
junk door and might be willing to extract the piece my body guy needs.
SEE attachments for reference.
Thanks
John Lee
Edmonton, AB

Mk1a b382000073LRXFE

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:
DSC_4696
DSC_4697
DSC_4698
DSC_4699

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

DSC_4696.jpg]

DSC_4697.jpg]

DSC_4698.jpg]

DSC_4699.jpg]