[Alpines] Off topic - bees in mouth

To: "'Bill Mounce'" <bmounce@rcn.com>, "'Wiencek, Thomas'"
Subject: [Alpines] Off topic - bees in mouth
From: Łauri <lehtinen.lauri@kolumbus.fi>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 00:02:33 +0200
Lauri Lehtinen
journalist, engineer
mobile: +358 (0) 400 851988

-----Alkuperdinen viesti-----
Ldhettdjd: alpines-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:alpines-bounces@autox.team.net] Puolesta Bill Mounce
Ldhetetty: 10. helmikuuta 2009 19:32
At eighties, my friend got a bee in his mouth when riding a Triumph
Daytona. "What did you  do", I asked?
"What could I? I bite!"

During our first Europe tour on our 1960 AJS with my girlfriend
(nowadays wife) we drove through a blooming field in Denmark. I had
burned my nose and had herpes in my lip. Got in few seconds three bee
hits, 2 to the herpes and one to my nose.

Lauri

Vastaanottaja: 'Wiencek, Thomas'; alpines@autox.team.net
Aihe: Re: [Alpines] 435 HP 911 Porsche naturally aspirated six-cylinder
boxer engine

Never open your mouth wide while doing 85 on a motorcycle??

I have!  (And before kids started piercing their tongues, I did it with
bee!)