[Alpines] 1953 sunbeam talbot alpine

To: ubscc@yahoogroups.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: [Alpines] 1953 sunbeam talbot alpine
From: William Lewis <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 20:56:57 -0800
The Towe Auto Museum in Sacramento just acquired a 1953 Sunbeam Talbot
Alpine.  I happened to be riding by when I saw it being unloaded from the
transport.  They don't know much about the cars.  They have a policy of
selling any car they get on E Bay to avoid any appearance of favoritism by
the Board members.  I didn't look at the car well enough to know how
complete it is, but it is very rough and does not run.  I didn't see any
rust when I walked around the car.  If you want more information, the
phone number for the musuem is (916) 442-6802.
Bill Lewis