[Alpines] Tiger

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: [Alpines] Tiger
From: William Lewis <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:36:30 -0700
I received this email from a friend of a friend.  I thought he was looking
for an Alpine, but I guess he wants a Tiger.  No accounting for taste.
Anyone know of a car that fits his description?
Bill Lewis
FrankenSeries II

----- Forwarded by William Lewis/PHY/HS/UCD on 04/22/2008 12:34 PM -----

             "Rob
             Hollingsworth"
             <RHollingsworth@s                                          To
             anjuan.edu>               "William Lewis"
                                       <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>
             04/03/2008 08:12                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Sunbeam Alpine

Dear Bill,
I am looking for a restorable Tiger. I don't care what year it is.
Something original and rough with a minimum of rust.  It sounds as
though you are very familiar with Sunbeams and would be a great resource
in finding a decent car.  If there is a time that you are available to
talk cars, I would look forward at the opportunity to meet and talk
Sunbeams.

A little about me.  I have restored quite a few cars in the past
including a Healy 100-4, MGB, Bugeye Sprites, and others.  Along with
teaching Auto Mechanics for 19 years, I have a strong automotive
background.

Thanks,
Rob Hollingsworth