Re: [Alpines] Fuel Smell in oil

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Fuel Smell in oil
From: "Evert Schoenmaker" <e.schoenmaker@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:06:54 +0100
I agree with fact that a engine not fast will explode.

I Think the biggest problem is that the oil/fuelmixture doesn't greas the
cylinders and everything else.
If the mixture on the dipstick is very thin its the same at the cylinderwand
en everywhere else.

I don't think i have to tell you what will happen if the motor isn't protect
with a thin layer of oil.
It wont be the first engine that completly is wasted on this problem.

So get a new fueldiphram what whil last with the new fuelspesifications.

Evert Schoenmaker
The Netherlands