Re: [Alpines] Aftermarket Wiring Harnesses?

To: Dan Eiland <deiland1@elp.rr.com>, Triumph GT6 List
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Aftermarket Wiring Harnesses?
From: Bill Blue <weblue@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 01:37:52 -0400
Don, I used the EZ on my Alpine.  It seemed to be of good quality.  The wire
gauge seemed to be about one gauge heavier than the stock Alpine wire, with
much heavier insulation.  This results in pretty thick, stiff looms.

My only "problem" was due to the fact the kit is not designed for under the
hood fuse location.  As a result, some wires had to be spliced.  If you use
an engine bay fuse location, you would probably have this problem with the
Painless kit, but I can't say for sure.

Bill