Re: manifolds

To: William Lewis <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>,
Subject: Re: manifolds
From: "jarrid_gross@earthlink.net" <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:30:31 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Bill,

I used SAE30 single vis, its thicker than stock, providing more damping.
You could also try motorcycle damper oil, not sure of the viscosity.

I have spax for my fronts, and me likey very much.

Mike Pierce bought the old TWM molds when Gary Polard got out of the intake biz.

I liked Gary very little and Mike even less.

Jarrid