Re: Friend May have been Scammed on Ebay

To: deiland1@elp.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Friend May have been Scammed on Ebay
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:06:36 EDT
Dan,
       First, I am not an attorney nor do I have any legal training
whatsoever, so take my recommendation accordingly...

       If your friend has no monetary loss, I'd leave the situation alone.
Tell him to forget the 'good-deal' car.

       If he has already paid and not received his car, its time to contact
an attorney who's specific focus is Internet Transactions and is authorized to
practice law in the seller's State.

       I have a friend who purchased a Jag 420 three years ago from across
the Country on eBay, and an entirely different car (than advertised) arrived to
him on a flatbed truck!  Do to the differences in State laws, he would have
had to hire a law-firm in the other State to begin any sort of action.
Ultimately, he decided it was less expensive to absorb the loss.

Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.