Re: SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

To: "Bill Mounce" <bmounce@rcn.com>, "'Ron Tebo'" <mrtebo@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: SUGGESTIONS PLEASE
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:56:34 -0800
Bill, the whole idea of useing the cat is a   ...ah .... good one. Also as I
have been learning more about the problems with the "new" manifolds and
gaskets. I will insert a comment from Ole Tom Wiencek, now this was several
years ago and I had to really dig my files for it, I knew Tom had posted
it..As thus;