Alpine V for sale, Roanoke, Virginia

To: alpines@autox.team.net,tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Alpine V for sale, Roanoke, Virginia
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:21:49 -0500
My 1967 Alpine V is for sale.  B395008855, I
believe, working from memory.  The car has not
been on the road since 1985 as it has a broken
crankshaft pulley key (NOT the crankshaft -- just
the key!).  The car comes with a hardtop.  It has
a Series I transmission in it at present but
comes with the original transmission which has
had an overdrive added.  The car has had all
necessary bodywork done but needs a paint
job.  Included are a lot of spare parts including several engine blocks.

I have no pictures available and no means for
getting any as the car is currently at the bottom
of a bunch of boxes in a garage.

I will be available in Roanoke on 9/10 December
and from 14 December to 17 December if anyone wishes to see it.

The price is $1127.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!