hardtop for sale locally

To: TIGERS@autox.team.net
Subject: hardtop for sale locally
From: KJENSSEN@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:20:15 EDT
I am going to offer my hard top up for sale again.

Unfortunately the winning bidder on EBAY has decided he does not want to  pay
for shipping the hardtop.

The top is located in Chicago, and can be viewed by appointment.

You may wish to view the pictures of the top at flicker.com

_http://www.flickr.com/photos/81763222@N00/archives/date-posted/2006/08/11/_
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/81763222@N00/archives/date-posted/2006/08/11/)

or on EBAY ( for as long as it remains listed since the auction closed 7
days ago )

The item # was  120020076615

_Click  here: eBay Motors: SUNBEAM TIGER SUNBEAM ALPINE HARDTOP HARD TOP
(item  120020076615 end time Aug-18-06 14:47:24 PDT)_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUNBEAM-TIGER-SUNBEAM-ALPINE-HARDTOP-HARD-TOP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10
076QQihZ002QQitemZ120020076615QQrdZ1)

I can be reached in Chicago via my cell (708) 516-8743.

The top goes to the first one whom can pick it up .  I will relist it  early
next week if I have no interest locally.