Alpine swap meet

To: alpines@autox.team.net, jarrid_gross@earthlink.net, croninkr@cwo.com,
Subject: Alpine swap meet
From: William Lewis <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:05:44 -0800
The United British Sports Car Club of Sacramento is having our annual car
show on May 21st in Dixon, California.  There are already several Alpines
and one Tiger registered.  A friend and I recently came into a bunch of
parts.  I now have more stuff than I care to keep.  What I am suggesting is
that anyone who is interested could bring parts to swap or give away at the
Dixon show.  I have several WIP carbs, some relatively straight bumpers, a
series 1 water pump that leaked but could be rebuilt (Arnod Malherbe at
rootespartes.com is selling rebuild kits), 4 used splined hubs and wire
wheels that are in decent shape (I bought them and then came across new
parts), and maybe some other stuff hiding in boxes.  I suspect that many of
you have collected parts you don't need, but someone else might.   Anyone
interested in swaping parts can email me and I will compile a list of
addresses of interested participants.  We could then use the list to post
parts that we have to give away or swap, and also post parts we might be
needing.  I need a new set of boot hinges and an overdrive mainshaft from
an all synchro transmission.  Anyone interested in this idea?
Bill Lewis