Re: hardtop attachment

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hardtop attachment
From: Barry Hayes <bhayes@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:31:28 -0800
A slightly more directed question, thanks to a helpful member ..

The hadrtop I bought is a Parrish Plastics hardtop, not a factory
Rootes hardtop. It doesn't look as if it's ever had attachment
snap-down buckles on the side -- the turnbuckle looks original. It
also lacks the keepers in the rear that fit into the boot hinges, but
it doesn't look as if they're missing or anything.

anyone out there have light to shed on the difference between the
factory hardtop and the Parrish hardtop?
 -barry

PS Regretting not picking up that hartop in SF now, beer and all ..