Re: Sunbeam Restoration Guide

To: <CANISDOG@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Restoration Guide
From: "boxweed" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:09:31 -0500
>From the feedback I've gotten on my original note, I've decided it would not
be cost effective to produce an actual book.  However, someone mentioned
posting the pictures of the car on a website, which seems like a reasonable
alternative.  I do have a website where I'll post close-up pictures of the
areas of the car I've learned over the years are the most prone to bringing up
questions about authenticity, and if anyone has any specific areas on the car
that they want to see in close-up, just let me know.  I'll try to have pix on
my website within the next several weeks, and will add to them as requests
arrive.  I'll let the list know when it's ready to be viewed, too.  My website
is www.boxweed.addr.com    There will probably be a heading on the home page
with something like "'60 Sunbeam Alpine Pictures" to click on, once I have
something on it.  (Of course, anyone who was obnoxious in their replies to my
original note will have to pay $5 to enter the site -- hee-hee-hee)

Bob