Re: movie question

To: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>,
Subject: Re: movie question
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:42:38 -0700
Well, I think it makes perfect sense, since Rex was a frequent web poster. He
chronicled many early races, had massive tech tips, and relating to this, he
created a list of movies that featured Alpines and Tigers. I have contributed
a number of films to this list myself, being an avid movie watcher and all.

One of the real beauties of being a Sunbeam nut is that I get to meet some of
the most interesting people, and both Rex and Eric Funk are interesting. I am
hoping to have our next AZ meet in Yuma AZ. this next spring. I am sure Rex
will make it out. If the original poster wants to contact Rex, email me
directly and I will give you contact information. Lou