Le Mans Tiger pin up

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Le Mans Tiger pin up
From: "Sharon Mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:30:51 -0700
It's now official !!

Our 1964 Le Mans Tiger is in the "LEGENDARY SPORTSCARS 2006" calendar from
Paul Oxman Publishing.  The car was accepted last June and studio photography
then done by Scott Williamson of Photo Design Studios.  I received my
calendars yesterday and our LM Tiger is stunning.  How fitting it is placed in
the month of June.

Other cars in the calendar included:
1925 Bugatti Type 35
1934 MG NE
1952 Ferrari 340 Mexico Spyder
1954 Jaguar XK120 SE
1955 Jaguar D-Type
1959 Porsche 356
1960 Porsche Spyder RS-60
1963 Alpine-Renault A110
1963 Ferrari 250 GTO
1963 Shelby Cobra competition roadster
1965 Ford GT40 MKII production racing coupe

Oh yeah, we're happy; life is good !

Darrell & Sharon Mountjoy

If you are interested in the calendar: Paul Oxman Publishing at 1-800
228-0787, or
http://retail.pauloxmanpublishing.com/searchres.asp?appmode=detail&id=CAL05&k
w=&page=1&collectionName=Calendars&collection=&collectionID=6&group=&custtype
=&spec=

Check out the new British Cars Forum: