Looking for Denver, Colorado salvage yard

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Denver, Colorado salvage yard
From: humbersnipe <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 20:40:20 -0500
Any Colorado area listers -

       I've received a clue that there may be a Humber in a Denver area
salvage yard, possibly named something like "Scotland Yard" or such.
Does this sound familiar to anyone, or has anyone happened to see a
Humber in a Denver salvage yard? While I'm asking, I also heard about a
pair of Commer vans in the Denver area - does that ring any bells???

       In specific, I'm trying to find manual transmission shifter and
pedal bits for a LHD 60s Super Snipe. LHD stickshift Humbers aren't too
common here in the States, so I'm following up on any leads I encounter.
This is older info, so the yard or the car may or may not still exist.

Many thanks, fellow Rootes fans!

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA

Check out the new British Cars Forum: