Re: Parting out a series IV

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parting out a series IV
From: "stevie_g@swampfoxcustoms.com" <stevie_g@swampfoxcustoms.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 18:11:10 -0000
Well Jarrid, I paid what I paid for the car and was told It was a good deal.
So, has the value gone down in six years?
It's a solid body with a clear title (Yes.....TITLE).
I agree that it should be restored (Or made into an Alger) but I don't have the
time (I've spent two of the last three years recovering from a wreck ).

If someone near North GA wanted it, I'd make them a deal and even deliver it to
them.
Lots of interest, but no follow through, So, I decided to part it out.
Haven't pulled it out of storage yet, so it's not too late.
Anybody interested?
I can send you pics.