VS: Question for item #4529185517 - rare 1969 SUNBEAM ALPINE

To: <RockStar30cars@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: VS: Question for item #4529185517 - rare 1969 SUNBEAM ALPINE
From: =?windows-1258?Q?=A3auri_Lehtinen?= <lehtinen.lauri@kolumbus.fi>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:55:35 +0200
My quess is that $ 200 (200 / #200) is realistic price in Europe if car
is not rotten and in principe driveable.
In case it is not posseble to read after your computers have changed the
money symbols, I wrote 200 euro / 200 pounds as my approx. price.
BUT, our world is changing. One of my dreams have passed me in few
years. Citroen DS Cabriolet is now so expensive I had to sell my
house....               ..for one single car.

#auri Lehtinen                                     #orenzo Pamfletti
Toimittaja, insinvvri                         journalist, engineer
Helsinki, Finland

Check out the new British Cars Forum: