Series I part needed

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Series I part needed
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 23:41:20 -0500
Hey guys:

Sorry to bomb the list, but I'm in need of a piece for my Series I racer.  To
finish the interior out before my first race, I need the little chrome cast
pot metal piece that fits right behind the top of the driver's door that the
top frame slides into while the top is up.  It could be called a B pillar cap,
I suppose.  It's different than the one on my Mk1A Tiger, but it may be the
same as a Series II.  I've got the one for the passenger side, but I need the
one for the driver's side.

Can anyone help me out there?  I've got to have it to finish up my interior
restoration prior to my first race on the second weekend in September.  If
you've got one you can spare, please get back with me with the price.

Thanks a bunch,
Andy Walker
'60 Alpine Series I vintage racer
'67 Tiger Mk1A street car