Re: Should I sell it?

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Should I sell it?
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:14:43 EST
Dan,
Since Series 3's are pretty hard to come by, I would keep it and look for a
good body.  But then again, since they are hard to come by, finding one with a
good body may also be hard and/or expensive.  Some of the things that would
influence me in keeping it would be:

*  Is it a hard to find factory color? (something other than red)
*  Do you have the original engine?
*  Does it have and options such as OD?
*  Is it in good original condition?

Due to rust, you have already said no to the last question.  If the others
are also "no" then maybe looking for another car body or car is a good idea.

If you are going to keep it, my philosophy is don't be in a hurry but make
steady progress.  I try and set a small goals for each week even if it just
means ordering a part, selling a part, making a trade or cleaning something.
Make
progress, one small step at a time.

Good Luck,
Paul