LBC Owners Memory Tip ;-)

To: "Alpine, Message" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC Owners Memory Tip ;-)
From: "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:23:05 -0600
LBC Owners Memory Tip ;)
The older I get, the less information it seems that I can retain. When
it comes to the LBC's information, I just can't remember what type of
spark plug to use to the weight of the motor oil that is in the engine.
My little trick is to make a list with the manufacture name and product
# with a word processing program. I add anything and everything to the
cheat sheet. Here are a few items I have listed: oil filter, tire size
(and the correct air pressure), transmission fluid, light bulbs, motor
oil, brake fluid, fan belt size, etc. Also on the bottom of the page, I
listed a few spare part companies I deal with and their phone numbers
and local towing services.. And last but not least...I put this
information in the glove box of the car.  I have everything I need when
I need a simple part or get stranded on the side of the road (of coarse
that wouldn't happen to me, but at least I would be ready).  Cheers and
happy driving!!