Looking for 25-SPLINE yoke

To: "Alpine, Message" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for 25-SPLINE yoke
From: "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:16:51 -0500
Can anyone help Gary?

-----Original Message-----
From: goa man [mailto:goackerman@msn.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2003 9:24 PM
To: tom@sunbeamalpine.org
Subject: 25-SPLINE yoke

Tom, I'm looking for a trans output yoke to fit an all-synchro 4-speed
trans which , I THINK, may have come a series V or Alpine G.T. car. Am
told that some (early '70's?) Plymouth Crickets used this yoke, as well.
The trans is being mated to an Alpine G.T. 1724 engine and installed in
a series II car. My dad is building this car and may have let the
25-spline yoke go away with a bunch of parts he thought he'd never
use...

You may contact me (Gary Ackerman) at email, or at (512)-453-0344,  in
Austin, Texas, Or Dad (Alvin Ackerman)@ (605)- 823-4899 in South Dakota.
Would appreciate any tips if you don't have one. Thanks much.--Gary.

P.S. Am now driving my red series II in its third incarnation, Having
bought it in 1983 as a basket case. Car looks O.K. and is a very
reliable daily driver with freshly rebuilt  original 3-main 1592 and
front suspension, Spax in front, Ford Pinto 2-barrel, and late-90's
Acura Integra seats on original Alpine seat rails. More reliable and
cheaper to keep running than my wife's Volvo!...

  _____

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com