Chicagoland British Car Festival

To: "Alpine, Message" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chicagoland British Car Festival
From: "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:41:57 -0500
Mid-West Region SAOCA Event, September 7th, the largest British car
event in the Chicagoland area.  Over 500 cars including usually 15-20
Sunbeams.   It will be held at Moraine Valley Community College, Palos
Hills, Illinois (North of 111th street and 9000 West) from 9 A. M. to
3:30 P. M.  You can pre-register ($15 by August 22nd at -
www.britishcarunion.com
or register the day of the event ($20).  After the event, an informal
cook-out dinner will be held in my back yard.  Please come to swap
stories and view the famous Sunbeam parts pile. Please send me an e-mail
at
tom@sunbeamalpine.org

for more details.  I hope to see you there!!!