RE: PPG paint number

To: "'Rodolfo Jacques'" <rodolfo_jacques@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: PPG paint number
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 06:46:13 -0400
Hi Rodolfo,
        I also have a rare color on my series II, it's #30 Sea Crest Green.
The only place I found some original color was under the little pieces
riveted to the top of the door that go under the end of the windshield on
both the left and right doors.  These are formed into the door on the later
cars.  I think they are used for water deflection and where the seal on the
door jam on the A post area goes.  I drilled out the rivets and replaced
them with screws.  Also, I didn't paint there, just so I could have some
original paint left to prove it.  Keep looking, you'll find it.

Cheers,
Bob Berghult
E-mail bob.berghult@lmco.com work
           AlpineBob@bellsouth.net home