Bushing Removal Expert

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Bushing Removal Expert
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:58:28 -0600
First I have to thank everyone for there input and advise on removing my
bushings. I took the advise of several people who told me to purchase a vise
and use the vise to remove my bushings. Found an inexpensive 5 inch vise
with 7 inches between the jaws when open. Went to our local Home Depot and
purchased a few pipe fittings to use to remove my bushings and it all worked
just as I was told. This list is a life saver and a money saver as well. I
was about to purchase a 12 ton press for $100 and spent less than half that
by listening to the advise of you great people who are happy to share your
experiences with others. I just want to tell you that your sharing has
helped another LBC enthusiast get through another project that brings me
that much closer to getting my car back on the road again. Even got my wife
to help without even asking her.

Thanks again to everyone,
Dan Eiland
Bushing Removal Expert