car for sale

To: "Alpine Discussion List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: car for sale
From: "Bill Mounce" <bmounce@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:57:44 -0400
Hello all:

I passed a car in Bangor PA today, a 1965 SIV, wire wheels, no O/D, no
hardtop, body in reasonable condition, needs a rebuild on the leaky clutch MC,
may need brakes, synchro first gear, has twin Stroms and apparently a SV
engine.  The owner put a new motor in 27 years ago, and it had Stroms on it,
so I *assume* it is a SV.  Interior well worn but all there.  Will need new
weatherstripping around the windshield.  Asking $3500.

I have no interest in this car, I spoke to the owner on the phone
(610-588-2966), if interested, please confirm these facts, especially the
engine and carb facts.

As a side note, it was real nostalgia seeing a 'Pine for sale on the
roadside!

Bill Mounce