RE: New RED Paint....

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: New RED Paint....
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:23:05 -0600
Make sure you use a hard rubber sanding block. 320 grit silicon carbide
wet-or-dry paper is going to remove the paint pretty quickly, and using
the block will help make sure you remove the high spots first, anyway.

Red paint should have a very high pigment content, but even so it will
be necessary to do two or three wet coats to cover the color underneath.
If you didn't do a full primer coat underneath then it will take a
couple more coats to really get even coloring.

Theo