Re: Temp gauge too high

To: Ohan- SunbeamCanada <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Temp gauge too high
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 06:50:50 -0600
Ohan:

Remove the lead from the sensor and ground it, and the guage should go
to full scale. (120C??) (the gauge grounds through the sensor). If it
does not drop to zero when you remove the lead, you have a ground
somewhere else on that lead; if it does, your sensor is likely toast.
(BTW, did you hear anything yet from the SSOC? I haven't, and I am going
to e-mail them
- Gary Slayer - to try to get a response.)

Ron Tebo

If this is on your SV, you might have voltage stabilizer problems, but
this should affect other guages. See below;