51 Sunbeam Talbot parts car available

To: hillman@can-inc.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: 51 Sunbeam Talbot parts car available
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:08:23 EDT
        Sorry to spam the lists, but I had a call last night from a friend
trying to find a new home for a 1951 Sunbeam Talbot parts car.

       He says it could be restored but it is currently disassembled.  It is
located in Ellensburg, Washington, it has a clear title and the owner will
take any offer.

       If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list and I will pass
along a contact phone number
Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle