SIV parts for sale

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: SIV parts for sale
From: "Robert J.Jaarsma" <jaars@cyberportal.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:27:19 -0400
I got today two Alpines SIV to be parted out. Both have rotted rocker
panels and floors.
If some one is interested in a whole car that's still possible.
Otherwise I might go to E-Bay, but I would like you all to know first
what is more or less available:

Complete restorable original HARDTOP,
Soft top frame
Front-Ends complete for solid or wire wheels setup
Roll Bar
Automatic transmission Borg Warner
Engine block
Manual transmissions (no OD)
Drive shafts
Rear-ends, solid or wire wheels setup
Headlight eyebrows
Trunk-lids, Hoods, Doors
Windshields with frames, door glass,
Seats light blue
Center Consoles light blue
Reasonable taillights and front directional lights,
Steering columns
Complete dashes
Washer bottles, gas tank lids, gas tanks
What ever else I forgot and is not rotted out.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these items.
All located in Cornish NH
Robert Jaarsma
603-675-6622