minilites

To: "'alpines@autox.team.net'" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: minilites
From: Paul Garside <Paul.Garside@ubinetics.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:03:44 +0100
Alpine wheels have the same PCD as UK Ford (& Pug), so one of the best
sources of used Minilites that would fit, though they are usually 13", is
usedrallyparts.co.uk. You will have to check the offsets, though.

Alpines West Midlands (alpine.westmids@sunbeam-alpine.co.uk)do new 13 and
14" 'Minilites' for Rootes cars for around GBP400 a set of 4.

Paul