Re: Series V oil filter

To: "Paul Tring" <paultring@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Series V oil filter
From: "Jon A." <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:34:50 -0500
Try a filter for a 1980 through 1993 SAAB 900. Same filter base, same
thread, plenty of flow, a drainback valve, and the newer replacements are
smaller as well, taking less time to fill up when changing the oil. I've
been using factory SAAB filters on my SerV Alpine for several years with no
problems whatsoever. Unless they changed the number recently, the SAAB
number used to be 9144445.

Hope this helps,

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA