Re: Alpine wheel colour

To: hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Alpine wheel colour
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:43:23 -0600
Vic:

Here is the conclusion of a lengthy discussion a couple of years ago.

Ron Tebo

Subject: Re: steel wheel color
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 09:58:24 EST
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
To: schristie@mail.usfli.com
CC: alpines@autox.team.net

Scott,

I think we've come to the conclusion that the Alpine I and II with the
round hole type steel wheel came with matching body color.  I assume
that when the wheel style changed, so did Rootes philosophy of wheel
color. After the introduction of the new slotted type wheel all evidence
points to the exclusive use of the foam white wheels.

Thanks for your input,
Curt
Classic Sunbeam