SV: Speedometer lube

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: SV: Speedometer lube
From: kkj <kkj@privat.utfors.se>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 09:02:45 +0200
Be careful with oil. It will end up inside the speedometer and it will stop
functioning.
I use some grease on the cable, let it go inside, rotate, and then I take it
out and try to wipe away everything. What is left is still to much and can give
trouble later on.
What ever you do, use very little!

Kristian J