Re: RAS #

To: "S. Amiam" <s.amiam@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: RAS #
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:17:58 -0700
Ess:

I really don't know what they mean either, but always assumed it had
something to do with the factory producing the body, but that can't be
true if they all read RAS. Have you read everything at

http://www.team.net/www/rootes/chassis.html

This is the best serial # information, and, I believe Scott Christie
told me that my car was manufactured between Oct.26 and Oct.30, in 1959.

Ron Tebo