Re: Rootes article

To: Russell & Neola <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Subject: Re: Rootes article
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:56:35 +1100
Thanks for letting me know it's been published, Russ, it's more than the
magazine did!  I submitted it about August last year and they said they were
interested but it would be published "sometime later in the year".  They never
got back to me about checking the photo captions, even though I smoothed the way
with Autopics to let them use them.

Vic