Re: Wheel trim

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel trim
From: "Espen Holm" <e_holm@c2i.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:45:07 +0100
Hey,

I've just purchased 4 off wheel covers identical to mine on eBay. Fantastic
how that thing works! I never visited eBay before. I made a search, found a
set of wheel covers identical to mine and purchased them!  $12! Simple as
that! A friend of mine in California will pick'em up and ship them over.

I'm excited! Wow!

Thanks everybody for your feedback!

Espen