Re: [OT] New spamming technique.

To: RootesRooter@aol.com
Subject: Re: [OT] New spamming technique.
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:59:11 -0800
I would believe that anyone that uses the normal AOL's  type programs
are goingto more subject to this type of mail. I went to a private ISP
and Netscape 7.0 ,, and have very little spam stopped by the ISP.
I do get some virus info but through my ISP and my own anti-virus...
Walla no problems for over two years.  For those of you in the Great NW.
go on to the Spiretech.com page and do a littel bit of research. Also
they are VERY user friendly.
But of course all denials are in this note.
Cheers
And luck
Chuck