Re: Brake Booster

To: hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Booster
From: JACranwell@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 07:28:22 EST
Vic,

You will evidently need additional brake hydraulic lines between: 1 between
the M/C and  booster; and 1 between booster and junction joint.

You may also need the vacuum hose adapter on the inlet manifold, although
this has probably been capped rather than plugged.

I'd strongly recommend the reversal. I recently had my SIII pass our rather
rigorous road-worthiness test (MOT) here in the UK, and the tester commented
that the brake performance would shame many new cars. He knows his stuff!.

Good luck,

Julian.