Re: Remote diagnosis of brake light problem

Subject: Re: Remote diagnosis of brake light problem
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:03:53 +1000
When I did the brakes on mine I got everything working perfectly and then,
days before I planned on taking it for the test, the brake light pressure
switch failed just like that. As I had only just managed to get all the air
out of the system they could hear me swearing in the next suburb.

Whether the shock of tampering with the system caused the failure, I know
not, but maybe the same thing has happened.

Russ