Re: Alpine / MGB ?

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alpine / MGB ?
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:26:38 -0500
 Well not sure about the rest of you but it is perfectly obvious to me
that Mr. Bell's mother wears combat boots and had to tie a pork chop
around his neck when he was a kid to get the dog to play with him. I
will not go in depth about his writing abilities but I have heard he
submits his copy in crayon and they only print it because of the
disabilities act.     Jim E [charter member of S.C.A.T.  the club that
has just one rule  "No MGs"]